Monday, July 26, 2010

What can I use to bring thecolor back in my lips?

my lips are dark and have pink spots what can I use to bring the color back inWhat can I use to bring thecolor back in my lips?
First of all have you asked your doctor why this happened. If it isn't a vitamin deficiency or something. You could try gently exfoliating your lips. Use your toothbrush when your brushing your teeth works for dry lips don't know if that'll help your prob can't hurt to try.What can I use to bring thecolor back in my lips?
i don't think you can bring the color back but you could always use lipgloss and lipstick with different colors.
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/m6kcr





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment