Monday, July 26, 2010

I have thin lips - Should I use lip liner with my gloss? I have a PIC of it both ways?

I like the natural look of no line and just color inside the lips, but my lips are so tiny. Should I use no liner during day and break out some liner at night.. any tips? thanks! :)





http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1793/89鈥?/a>I have thin lips - Should I use lip liner with my gloss? I have a PIC of it both ways?
yeah it makes them stand out more to make your lips more pouty and big first put your darkest color on the outside of the lip then put the lightest in the middle of your lip and you have it. it makes them more defined.I have thin lips - Should I use lip liner with my gloss? I have a PIC of it both ways?
they rnt tiny, they r pretty





=)





answer?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I would say no lip iner during the day and with lip liner for the night because both look great but the one on the right looks more ';made up';.
They look better WITHOUT the liner
without. The liner is pretty obvious.
You really look much better with the liner on...you are cute as hell either way though
You do have thin lips but you should but it on if you want to. Don't impress anybody(if you are trying to) Be yourself
Yea think you should use it.
Your lips are not too thin! Wear what you like, when you like.
your lips are good as they are..
i like it with it but you dont have thin lips
your lips are fine
i think u should use the liner it makes ur lips look rly nice.
that isnt yew.lol
no and u'r pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment