Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mango's make my lips chap! Does anyone know a way to combat this?

I figured out that mango's are in the same family as poison ivy. But they only make my lips kinda chaped and dry and I guess you could term it a rash. So is there anything out there that I could use to mimimize the effect?Mango's make my lips chap! Does anyone know a way to combat this?
You are allergic to a substance in the mango peel, cut that off first and eat the fruit.Mango's make my lips chap! Does anyone know a way to combat this?
Don't eat mangoes.............problem solved!!!
how are you eating these mangos that you chap your lips. Maybe try lip balm before you eat them if you have to eat them at all.
stop eating the mangos
stop eating mangos
Mangos have something in it that is remarkably similar to a substance in latex. You may be allergic to both. Do you ever have difficulty with balloons, bandaids or condoms? You probably should avoid exposure because allergies can build and get worse.


If you want to insist on eating mangos you should cut and peal them and eat small peices with a fork so that you get minimal juice on your lips and hands. If you ever get itchiness in your mouth or throat from them then stop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment