Saturday, July 24, 2010

HELP PLEASE!! I need to know how to minimize or redue the size of my nose and lips?

I know I know, you should be happy with what you have. But all I need to know, is how to make my nose and lips smaller without make up, well preferably without it, and without buying products. I don't have gigantic lips, I just have really big lips for my age, and it isn't very nice. I know that many would love big lips, but when they're older, not now, not in my grade, nooo. Is there any easy things to do, that will make it appear smaller, or actually become smaller? and about my nose, like my lips, my nose isn't huuuuge, its just big. and yeah yeah, be happy with your nose, it makes you who you are. I know. all i want is to reduce its size a little, thanks!HELP PLEASE!! I need to know how to minimize or redue the size of my nose and lips?
Give it time, the rest of your head will catch up and you'll be beautiful. A lot of us find large, full lips very attractive and large noses regal.HELP PLEASE!! I need to know how to minimize or redue the size of my nose and lips?
you might need to see a facial doctor and get some tissue removed from your lips and nose.
there is no way they can become smaller... sorry.
PLASTIC SURGERY .. it is the only way
there's nothing you can do about it. it's the way you are. i know you dont want to hear this , but, the only way to be happy with yourself is to accept yourself. one day you'll love your big lips. from now on when you look in the mirror, instead of pointing out your flaws, point out something you really like about yourself. it'll help to boost your self-confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment