Monday, July 26, 2010

What is up with my lips? Not herpes? Maybe eczema?

Okay so I am just a 13 year old kid, so I'm pretty sure I don't have herpes, but could my red inflamed (but no sores) lips and the area around it be linked to my eczema? Shortly after my lips became itchy, a rash came up on my chest/neck too. Suddenly today my lips became VERY VERY itchy, and I do not know what could be the cause.What is up with my lips? Not herpes? Maybe eczema?
That sounds like eczema to me. You poor thing...


Ask a doctor about it, it's nothing to be embarased about.What is up with my lips? Not herpes? Maybe eczema?
I have never heard anything like this before, maybe you should tell you parents and ask them to take you to the doctor
It sounds like an allergic reaction. What did you eat just shortly before?
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment