Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does anyone put cocoa butter on body on their lips?

i put some cocoa butter on my lips the other day since my lips were


getting dry and i didnt have anything else





it moisturizes REALLY well


does anyone else do it?Does anyone put cocoa butter on body on their lips?
never did it but i wanna try :DDoes anyone put cocoa butter on body on their lips?
Relax, that's probably the BEST thing you could do for your lips, but I would suggest doing what I do and putting it on overnight, this prevents drying off for as long as possible and removes the temptation to lick it off(and we all have that urge, face it) Keep it up. Also, when your in the shower, try and use a wash cloth or scrub pouffe to gently exfoliate your lips. This will better allow your lips to absorb that great moisture AND gets rid of that cakey dead skin (ugh) Hope this answers your question and leaves you Secure that your not alone.
Well actually I have cocoa-butter lip balm, and it works wonders for dry lips! I am sure it is fine to put the lotion on, but you might want to read the ingredients and make sure it is okay to get in your mouth. I would recomend the body shops cocoa lip butter, just like the body butters only in lip form!
if it's body lotion, do NOT put it on your lips. They use a different formula, and it can be dangerous because it's not edible. They do have coca butter lip balm i believe. check out the body shop or bath and body works / those kind of specialty stores
i do it all the time because i smoke....@@3%^^%78** and that truns my lips black so it helps for that Too as well as for moisturize
Wow...I didn't know that anyone else did that. I use cocoa butter for EVERYTHING!
ya i use it on everyting.. lips skin hair everything.. it smells good to ay??
ive never done it but they put it in lip balms
i actually eat it. it goes great with oranges.





...is that weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment