Saturday, July 24, 2010

Can I use Preparation H on my lips?

My doctor shot in too much Botox. Will Preparation H help shrink them?Can I use Preparation H on my lips?
her lips so big she can whisper in her own ear..........hahahahahahaha......just kidding!!!!Can I use Preparation H on my lips?
Um, it says on the Preparation H tube to


';use only as directed.';


Put it on your lips if you want to


but be prepared for the consequences


Besides, i thought they put collagen in lips, not botox.


wow!
Yes, it works under your eyes too.
that wont work i knew someone who tried it.
ew no ask your doctor
I dont think it will help to shrink them. Go ahead and try it...just don't kiss anyone! It might taste funny!!
OMG .. No dont do that you will get sick ...
My husband uses it for crows feet under his eyes and it works.
Sure!Go right ahead!Silly Girl!
Don't know about that, but I use it for puffiness under my eyes.
First off, botox is a bacteria derived from the same bacteria that causes botulism. It causes the muscle receptors not to function so it helps with things like wrinkles and such. Botox would not be injected into lips.





Second, even IF this were true, preparation H would not do anything to change the effects of a Botox injection.





However, give it a try. If you were dumb enough to inject your body with a deadly bacteria...how much worse can it be to accidentally swallow a topical hemorrhoid creme?
why don't you try it and find out?
talk about a buttface!


but no i wouldnt
You go right ahead sweetheart
no
most likely. although most people think its only for a certain region, preparation h helps pull things out of the body. many doctors even recommend kids with horrible acne to use it on thier faces to help treat the acne.
spose, if yer lips are inflamed
That is funny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment