Saturday, July 24, 2010

Allergic reaction on lips, how do i get rid of it fast? please help!?

so i've been know to be allergic to many face cosmetics and everyonce in a while i find a lipgloss that i'm allergic to. well so this happened like two days ago and now i have patches of tiny bumps on my lips. they're so annoying! lol. i dont remember what i did last time, so can you suggest simple at- home things i can do to speed up the healing? thanks and much love!Allergic reaction on lips, how do i get rid of it fast? please help!?
I am constantly getting allergic reactions on or around my lips. To get rid of it fast, I use a cortizone cream like cortaid on my lips. Just a really light layer because I am sure its bad to swallow. Then I cover it with vaseline or blistex medex. Those are the only two things I can use on my lips because I am sensitive to everything. Also, you could take a benedryl. That might help.Allergic reaction on lips, how do i get rid of it fast? please help!?
quit useing the stuff!you need a more hypoalogenic cosmetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment