Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is the phrase called when you'; blow on a baby's tummy '; with your lips? They always giggle!

A Raspberry!





my baby loves them!What is the phrase called when you'; blow on a baby's tummy '; with your lips? They always giggle!
My kids call them zerberts or raspberries. Too cute!What is the phrase called when you'; blow on a baby's tummy '; with your lips? They always giggle!
It's called Raspberries. Hope that helps :o)
We always call them zerberts or biting the belly, dunno where that came from but that's what we call that. My daughter is 2 and she still loves it! If you tell her your gonna bite her belly she starts to laugh before you even get near her!
Dubie,Dubie,Dubie
BLOWIN RAZZBERRIES!!! My son loves razzberries!
People have different names for it, I think, but everybody I know calls it a ';zerbert.'; I love that!
RASBERRY lol :)
its called a raspberry
i didn't know that 's what it was called I learned something new thanks for asking such a question.
blowing raspberries!!!!





they giggle cause it tickles and it's soooooooo cute!
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment