Saturday, July 24, 2010

My lips are swollen everyday and are pilling and red and sore why are my lips doing that?

It could be a lot of things but the swollen thing bothers me. Here are some thoughts: the peeling %26amp; redness along with getting too much sun can affect it, but I think you are allergic to something. If you are putting something on your lips (lip gloss, lipstick or that white stuff they use to protect you from sunburn (some people put it on their nose). The best thing you can do is see a dermatologist and he will know right away what it is and tell you what you need to do %26amp; give you something. Swelling is the big thing so if it was me I'd remember everything I ate or put on my lips. If not see the doctor (it's quick %26amp; he will have all the answers). Good Luck!!!My lips are swollen everyday and are pilling and red and sore why are my lips doing that?
The source below discusses lip conditions and treatments for those conditions. Perhaps you can find your specific lip problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment