Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have lumps inder my skin on the lips of my vagina.?

i started off with one 3 years ago but now i have lots of little ones that come but dont raied above the surface of the skin, and go away, then re-appear somewhere else. they dont hurt but there annoying and i want to get rid of them but im to scared to tell my mom. i know i should go to the doctor but im embarrased please help.I have lumps inder my skin on the lips of my vagina.?
ok i dont want to scare u it could be cysts which arent really scary but if it itches it can also be a tumor,why r u scared to tell your mother im a mom and i would like my daughters to tell me if it were them.I probably will get mad if she doesnt tell me.Whatever happens its not your fault.Please get it checked with a gynecologist.I have lumps inder my skin on the lips of my vagina.?
Is it possible that you have contracted anything through sexual contact? If that's not a possibility maybe it's cysts. Though, I'm not a doctor so I really can't diagnose that.





Also, you shouldn't be embarrassed to go to a doctor, that is what they are paid for. Just remember that whatever you go in for they have probably seen a lot worse. Doctors aren't paid to judge you but rather, help you get better.
It could just be like a birthmark or you just have too much friction. Trying rinsing that area out with water or some sort of lotion, k honey? If it doesn't hurt, I don't see the problem if they don't get hurt ok hunny bunny?

No comments:

Post a Comment