Monday, July 26, 2010

How big do your lips have to be to be considered big?

how do i know if i have big lips? And dont say the look like angelina jolie or a celebrities lips or if i kiss a guy and he tells me i do or something.


what do you prefer big lips or small one tell me what and whyHow big do your lips have to be to be considered big?
umm.. guys seem to love big lips. I think either is cute, because i like a guy for the inside AND THEN the outside! first if hes nice and sweet, ill like him and then ill notice things like his super long eyelashes, or his cute lips that will make me like him even more!





I have medium sized lips. heres a lip test.


Put on red lipstick and then kiss a peice of paper...


if the top one is slightly bigger than the bottom i think that you could have slightly larger lips..


if they are about the sam size, then medium to big lips


and if they look like small lines thin lips!How big do your lips have to be to be considered big?
I am African-American, so generally speaking, black people tend to have fuller lips. I don't thnk mine are too big; they match my face and are voluptuous; attractive. I guess it ultimately all depends on preference, but I think most men do not like thin lips. I certainly would not want to kiss a man that had thin lips.
if you smile in the mirror and your lips look fine, then they are just fine. i have medium size lips but used to have small ones.I started rubbing this stuff wirh vaseline, cayenne pepper cinnamon and salt. it made my lips much bigger!
well i to be considered ';big'; i guess they would have to look like angelina jolies lips or (not being racist) african american lips.


to be considered medium they dont look small.


and if there small they will look like straight lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment