Monday, July 26, 2010

I have very dark lips especially my upper lips!pls suggest my any home remidies to get rid of it!?

Hi jan!





I think dark lips are NOT an issue, they are not less beautiful than pink lips!





Please accept yourself as you are : you are beautiful!





Don't listen to the advertisement bullshit!





I mean, damn', don't use lemon or any ';remedies';, BEING DARK-SKINNED IS NOT AN ILLNESS AND THEREFORE DOES NOT NEED ANY REMEDIES!





We have to change the way we look at each other!





Be happy without surgery or make-up :)I have very dark lips especially my upper lips!pls suggest my any home remidies to get rid of it!?
Sorry but I don't have any home remedies. I can think of one natural product I can recommend from http://www.revitol-natural-skin-care.com .





Revitol Skin Brightener contains natural ingredients like arbutin to lighten and brighten the appearance of your skin without side effects. It's very effective on fading freckles and age spots to even out your skin tone. It's safe to use on your face so it may give you the same results for your lips! Contact the help line just in case you have doubts.





I hope this helped ... All the best!I have very dark lips especially my upper lips!pls suggest my any home remidies to get rid of it!?
apply milk cream on lips and leave for 15 minutes and then wash it off without soap. milk moisturises ur lips and makes it pink and smooth. avoid using lipsticks always, as excessive use of lipsticks make ur lips darker.


Good Luck, hope i helped u.
Hei,


good that u are a girl and can use lipstick to cover it,


U can try massaging ur lips with Olive oil.


U can try massaging with Glycerine(very effective)


and also try using vaseline or any other lip care cream like vaseline lip care.


I am trying all these.....
Put wheat seed oil before sleep and scrub your lips in the morning by your toothbrush and some Vaseline and then Put a little Vaseline for moisturizing.
you can use a light kinda pearly lipstick/lipgloss color to hide it.





please answer my question.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
lemon is a neatural skin lightner.


Try it





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
hi,


make some coriander leaves with rosewater in to a fine paste n apply on Ur lips.............this will be effective





n apply butter every night be4 u go sleep
seriously!!!!


Get rid of lip glosses and listick


i 2 had the same prob


wen stoped using these things


lips became better
You are talking about the lips on your face, right?
you mean facial hair? use those nair hair removals.
take a piece of beetroot and rub it on ur lips
no home remedies but if you go out in the sun alot it could help
lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment