Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Would u go to another country to plant a kiss smack dab on the lips of the woman/man u love?

If we truly love each other(well if its not 'we' then how can I kiss in the first place?)then I would love to do so.


I dont mind traveling all the way from earth to moon/mars just to tell that person ';I love you';Would u go to another country to plant a kiss smack dab on the lips of the woman/man u love?
Yes I would do that and have done it, but it all depends on what country I have to go to. If my risk of dying is higher in the country that she lives in then I'm staying home. And yes that's a serious answer.Would u go to another country to plant a kiss smack dab on the lips of the woman/man u love?
Well, yah if he was there! (but NOT to just kiss him..I'd spend time with him too) LOL
haha.....anything is possible!!
i generally don't fall in love with men/women (yes, that's a transvestite joke)
Yep...I believe so : )
In a 鈾?beat!!!!!
yeah i would. in fact i am kind of in that situation right now.
YES.
yeah if she went with me

No comments:

Post a Comment