Monday, July 26, 2010

How to get rid of naturally red lips ?

my lips are naturally red and i have really light skin so it looks weird lol i wanna make my lips more pink but without any make up


is there any way i can ?How to get rid of naturally red lips ?
No,


but I have the same problem.


I put the tiniest bit of foundation on mine, and a bit of pink eyeshadow.


Okay, it sounds weird but it works (:How to get rid of naturally red lips ?
I have the same thing


And I am also fair skinned


I either wear bright red lipstick (Marylin Monroe did it!)


or I put on a smidgen of light foundation and some light pink...or organe eyeshadow... it doesn't look that bad


tinted moisturizer works too!
you cannot remove that anymore. all you have to do is to wear a pale looking lipstick to reduce the redness of your lips.
i dont know how you could do it without makeup


maybe having really sour food ? lol


but if you put a dab of foundation on ur lips it will make them lighter


hey ? even better! try tinted moisturiser!
put on like quite a thick white lip balm(chapstick), and then like a bit of pink lipgloss
pink kool-aid......
use chap stick. they might be dry

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If You Don't have a dot.com domain yet, Lear here How to start A blog in 15 Min

Post a Comment