Monday, July 26, 2010

Do you lick your lips after you eat spaghetti?

Engagements and Weddings???


Yahoo Answers kinda messed up there....





Yeah, of course i lick my lips after eating spaghetti, and then I go and wash my face, particularly around my mouth...


It beats sauce hanging from my moustache...Do you lick your lips after you eat spaghetti?
Haha, no idea why this in this catagory, but I needed the giggle, thanks! Yes, I do lick my lips after eating spaghetti, followed by wiping properly with a paper towel! :)Do you lick your lips after you eat spaghetti?
i wiouldnt go with a full out lick ur lips but you also dont want to have sauce all over your face so cut your noodles small enough, chew with mouth closed, and occasionally use a napkin
Maybe try putting this in polls and survey section, this is not a wedding or engagement question.
Yah because they leave my lips moist or oily. but I love spaghetti so it works!! :o)
Yes, I have always wanted to get that off my chest. Thanks for paving the way sistah!
Uhh....sure..thx for the 2 points!! :)
Wow!!


You are wasting 5 points for asking a dumb question..


and i get 2 for answering it.. lol..
and what does this have to do with weddings?





not really... y do u??


keep giving me thumbs down idc

No comments:

Post a Comment