Saturday, July 24, 2010

Whats the first best thing you can do with your lips?

You know when people say ';Smile, it's the second best thing you can do with your lips'; So what's the first? Am I seriously too delirious to figure it out. Help please.Whats the first best thing you can do with your lips?
KISSING!Whats the first best thing you can do with your lips?
It's either kissing or oral sex, depending on the speaker.
Speak The Truth
Suck my cock. No thats what it really means im not trying to start anything.
I have never heard of this expression in my life! But I guess the first best thing would be talking. That would be my logical answer. My romantic answer would be kissing. My sexual answer would be oral sex. And my pessimistic answer would bethat the first best thing to do with your lips is to keep them shut 'cuz only stupid stuff will come out. Not you exactly, but you know what I mean.
I'm even more delirious because i have never heard this....i don't know but I'd take a lucky guess of it either being


saying i love you or eating a 2ft. philly cheesesteak.
keep them shut you can't get into trouble that way
Keep them together (not talk)
I can whistle really well
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment