Monday, July 26, 2010

What can i rub on my lips to stop them being sore?

Lips??? Lab lips??? Either way I'd take Punisher's offer up Jess.What can i rub on my lips to stop them being sore?
You need a milky type cream - rub it in with a soft roll (like a banana or something like that) and make sure you get it deep inside too and not just on the outside area.What can i rub on my lips to stop them being sore?
Drink plenty of water 8-10 glasses a day. And apply petroleum jelly before going to bed and every after eating.
Honey-based lip balm, use it often





If it's winter, wear a scarf more often





Drink lots of water
Kiss a dogs bottom.


they will still be sore but it will stop you licking them.
A cheese grater....no...no...wait. ... an electric belt sander .... no ...even better... the exhaust vents of the Space Shutlle.





Yes.. that should do it.
blistex or blisteze or whatever they call it. if other lips they special cream for that,,,,
Up there:Chapstick.....Down there:Vaseline....
Vaseline
Carmex
A sausage with chocolate sauce.
petroleum jelly (Vaseline)
Vaseline...cheap and effective
paw paw ointment google it and buy it its by far the best
horse manure, it won't clear them up but it will stop you licking them
Lip balm should do the trick.


Works for me.
Lip salve.
I have some cream for them....Hand whipped
i'll behave myself %26amp; just say hi sweetheart but you know what i'm thinking
A sausage would help ease it. ;)
ky and stop rubbing them red roar
I'm going to just say....
my tongue
my lips :)

No comments:

Post a Comment