Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have a lump in my outer vaginal lips does anyone know what might cause this?

ingrown hairI have a lump in my outer vaginal lips does anyone know what might cause this?
This could be just a simple cyst or something resulting from the Herpes virus - this usually has pain along with it tho. - Advice to you is go get it seen by a doctor to rule out anything more sinister. good luck.I have a lump in my outer vaginal lips does anyone know what might cause this?
Go see a doctor. It might be infection.
cyst boil or ingrown hair
Probably a cyst. You should have your doctor check it out.
I have lots of little lumps there - my gyn doctor says it's normal. But check, as yours could be different from mine. Mine do not hurt at all - it just feels like I have beanie babies for outer labia.
It depends. Is it just temporary? if it is it could be some infection (bacteria) that usually appears before you get your period. You can by some vagitories (bactericid, antiinflammator, promotes epitelitzation). If it doesn't disappear after you use them see your doctor!
might be abcess

No comments:

Post a Comment