Saturday, July 24, 2010

What's so nice about big lips a.k.a DSL lips?

DSL- d*** sucking lips





Why does the media look at it as more beautiful than thin lips? Why do guys like it more, is the term DSL actually true meaning that it's more pleasurable by using fuller lips?





Don't get me wrong I actually do think big lips are very attractive but what is it that's so attractive about them?What's so nice about big lips a.k.a DSL lips?
The term ';DSL'; is a sexist, barbaric term in my opinion. Why on earth would someone look at a woman, who is a person with opinions and loves and hates and WORTH, and say, ';Yeah, those are some DSL.'; WHO CARES about lips? Men who thinks the world revolves around them and their D's, that's who.What's so nice about big lips a.k.a DSL lips?
In fact, larger lips don't change the feeling you receive during oral sex. In fact, sometimes they have the opposite effect from a purely physical feeling standpoint. But from a visual standpoint, it's hot, no doubt. However, full lips are more fun to kiss. As for why guys find them attractive, maybe it ties to some biological thing, but I'll be darn if I know what it is. Just a matter of preference.
No clue, I happen to not care for overly full 'pouty' lips.... especially with the collagen injection.





strictly preference I think.....I d much rather enjoy time with someone and enjoy a personality, instead of a one nighter with a one dimensional DSL....

No comments:

Post a Comment