Saturday, July 24, 2010

Girls have you ever kissed a guy with no lips? What's it like?

I went on a date with this guy and he had no lips, a major turn offGirls have you ever kissed a guy with no lips? What's it like?
oh its gross!!!!!!!! don't waste your time, you'll be very disappointed.Girls have you ever kissed a guy with no lips? What's it like?
i did.. and yes, it was a turn off! Not a good kiss at all, and i had to try and not kiss his face (around his 'lips') coz the thought weirded me out, so just didn't even end up being a proper kiss.





I like guys with lips. Plus my lips are quite plump (im a latina) so it just wouldn't work.





I suppose if both don't have lips then it wouldn't be so bad
i need to see pictures plz. the lipless guy. why the hell would u date a lipless guy. you can actually break up with him and say: sorry but i dont find you attractive.
it doesent matter i kissed a guy with no lips it's not much different but dang i noticed it was a major turnoff.
I run a freak show show that is on the road 11 months of the year...





If you could introduce me to this man with no lips I would be extremely grateful.
It is fine. If you are attracted to him and he knows how to kiss then you wont even notice. Why date him if you don't like his lips?
Just look past his lips{woops-forgot he don,t have none}But seriously,if you had no lips or ****,forget about you?
Was he a fish because I wouldn't recommend kissing a fish! They can carry diseases. Be careful young lady.
oh nothing a little antibiotic don't take care of ! ha ha ha ha !!! but then again I think I got the blame on that one!....NOT!!!!
How exactly do he have no lips? I would like a pic.
WTF dont even try its horrible he probaly has no *****
LOL. Sounds like a white guy. Sorry but you really just made me laugh. Yeah i hate chicken lips LOL
Thankfully I have not ... that sounds unattractive
lmao i wouldnt no and im sorry but i never will, crusty lips are better then no lips lol not that i have any of them lol
What do you mean no lips? Like his lips were very thin?
hahahaha!!





that doesnt even sound attractive lol
hwo the **** does a guy have no lips?!?!?
creppy monster............
You like that scene from the The Matrix??? Ew...
Don't do it. he probably has a rare case of AIDs thats transmited through spit/airborne
im sure it was just a dream......a guy with no lips COME ON!
a Guy with no lips?????????????????
What Do you mean?


No lips??


I'm confused....
how dose he have no lips??


haha do you mean like relly little
ok im still confused on how someone has no lips
Just kiss him then you'll know
there is not way a guy can have no lips. Is there?
no lips?
LMAO, so his teeth are just exposed?
i've never even seen someone with no lips.
ha ha like there really little?

No comments:

Post a Comment