Monday, July 26, 2010

When you smile, do you smile with your teeth showing or just your lips?

Like :-)





Or Like :-DWhen you smile, do you smile with your teeth showing or just your lips?
I like my teeth, but I like it when I smile with my mouth closed. It makes me look more mysterious, plus it adds on to the tall dark and handsome and mysterious thing I already have going on....When you smile, do you smile with your teeth showing or just your lips?
Depends how smiley I'm feeling





:) for my normal smiling





:D when it's a laughy-type smile





:P
i have a million different smiles that i use for a million different situations. :) =] :] =) :D =D
i barely smile at all, except involuntarily. i have stupid crooked teeth.
I prefer :-D





:p
Both, I try not to show my teeth though, I think I look weird when I show my teeth :L
yes with my teeth showing if it is just lips it would look like a fake smile.lol
With my teeth showing.
with my teeth showing. :D


'cause i think i look cutest that way.
depends on how happy i am, and who the person is.
Like this :-
|Like :D
I do both =] =D
Ya i show off the pearly whites
both
show off my teeth
Depends on who and what I'm smiling at.

No comments:

Post a Comment