Saturday, July 24, 2010

If your lips were made of gummi candy...could you stand to never make out with anyone to keep them intact?

Or would they not last to begin with...because you'd eat them yourself?If your lips were made of gummi candy...could you stand to never make out with anyone to keep them intact?
Hmmm, I would probably wind up eating them myself. If your lips were made of gummi candy...could you stand to never make out with anyone to keep them intact?
Well Im getting any action and doubt I ever will so it wouldnt be a problem for me, and yes I can resist eating gummi candy
Doesn't matter, you'd lose your lips either way. You own saliva would dissolve it.
well i couldnt stand to never makeout with my boyfriend but id probably eat them anyway
you know this question would have been 10x better if instead they were woman (vertical) lips instead of my facial lips
Hm...good question..








edit - i would probably eat my lips...(if that's even possible)
i would just probly eat them
funny and i dont know if i could do that


reminds me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ02Y_pHY鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment