Monday, July 26, 2010

CBB LaToya - she's only got 1/2 a nose and now she's trying to bite her lips off.Is she getting on your nerves?

Maybe she has decided to spite her face instead of Max ,and seeing what a nervous wreck she is becoming ,there is no chance of her getting on mine.CBB LaToya - she's only got 1/2 a nose and now she's trying to bite her lips off.Is she getting on your nerves?
No, she doesn't get on my nerves at all .... I really like her.


It must be horrible to not be happy with the way you look ... she is probably STILL unhappy with the way she looks now.





Out of all the housemates, LaToya is the one I would like to sit down and have a conversation with because her personality isn't overpowering or me me me.CBB LaToya - she's only got 1/2 a nose and now she's trying to bite her lips off.Is she getting on your nerves?
She is not getting on my nerves but she is a little too little girlish for a woman of her age. The lip biting thing is a touch annoying but it's her way of coping with her nerves.


Over all, I don't think she is as innocent as she would like us to believe..
FFS Chris you've asked a question, I'm stunned! LOL





Nah, I like Latoya, yeah she's boring, but hey I think she's a genuinely nice person, nothing wrong with that Chris!
She gets on my nerves just by pretending that she is something that she clearly isn't.
La Toya keeps chewing her lips Chris and Mutya and Michelle keep twiddling their hair although the worst offender of that was Lucy. Just nervous habits I guess.
Actually Chris, she's not doing anything remotely interesting enough to wind me up....sadly.....lol
no, she is not getting on my nerves, I like her - although I never thought I would - she is so different as to how I imagined her to be..





~x~
I think Bex is having a bad effect on this section of Yahoo!LOL
No I like La Toya and have warmed to her even more since watching her. She is shy, naive and timid yet she is gutsy too.
I really like her, but i find myself staring at the little sticky-out scar just under her chin. i find it very distracting
Why do people watch programmes that get on their nerves? It's madness
Yes in the sense she doesn't do anything and just blends in the background.
nope shes not getting on my nerves... i really like her shes really sweet and genuine!
She's got nothing else to lose , so ?
No I thinks she's sweet I really like her, one of my faves with Coolio.
she is awesome
I don't know why, But I like her! She seems so genuine
i want to do her
nah, love her :)
no i really like her

No comments:

Post a Comment