Monday, July 26, 2010

What will help my sun burnt lips?

my lips are sun burnt. are there any quick fixes?What will help my sun burnt lips?
bees wax chap stickWhat will help my sun burnt lips?
Well, I think a gel called Silver Shield would do the trick. But, it's pretty costly...so I think something cold would help. A popsicle, or ice cream...this also gives u an excuse to eat sweets! ha ha....I know something that would help prevent sun burnt lips, it's called Berts Bee's Chapstick. It has sunsceen in it. Clever huh? :)
I reccomend Michelle Phan's beauty and skin care line. It's called IQQU. She has a YouTube.





Heres the link:


http://www.youtube.com/user/michellephan





Check that out.


Maybe her skin care line can help you.





I also suggest maybe lip balm?





Hope I helped!
Vaseline and chap stick


theirs a great one named blistex it works in under 2 days


hope i helped


vote for me as best answer(:


if i helped!
chap stick with spf in it to help so it doesn't get worse it may even help the burn if it has the right ingredients.
CHAP STICK HONEY!
Vaseline :D





xoxo
sufing chapstick. if you live on the coast, go to a surf shop and everyone has sexwax chapstick
Vaseline!


xxx
popsicles
vaseline!!!!
Chapstick and Carmex!
Chapstick, Carmex, Blistex. They will all make it easier to deal with.
chapstick.
kissing men....men with chapstick on.
look for a chapstick with ALOE in it

No comments:

Post a Comment