Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is the last thing that touched your lips?

my answer: a water bottle.What is the last thing that touched your lips?
my chap stick :)What is the last thing that touched your lips?
your wifes pussy





(as Scarface would say rofl)








coco pops about 5mins ago (dont ask why, it is 7.55pm)
A waffle. A happy waffle.
not a girls lips that hasent happened for years even decades would be a better answer





my toothbrush
Gatorade bottle.
Lollipop
Pizza
Coffee.
A Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.
A sharpie
Hey!


my tongue
a muffin
a hamburger and fries
lord's left palm as he rests his head upon it
Gum!
Your mom's p*ss*. Yum!~
Tea
My finger applying Abreva. I have a cold sore and It hurts.
sprite can
lip gloss
air...
bread
air
my braces %26amp; a chicken nugget.
My pillow I just woke up
my hand
My finger tips. I bite my nails. *ew* :)
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment