Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does anyone know how to get rid of the kind-of-green-skin on the upper lips?

for years, i always thought that i had fine hair on my upper lips, but it seems i was wrong! On a closer inspection, i saw my skin was slightly green and from distance, it looks the whole area around my lips dark...


i don't smoke, iv never done anything stupid.


iv never even tried waxing 'cause i knew that wont help. my skin's not dark because of hair.


please help me out with this... its driving me mad!Does anyone know how to get rid of the kind-of-green-skin on the upper lips?
It is most likely hormone related. Many women experience this during pregnancy. I believe it can be helped, however I'm not sure if an endocrinologist or dermatologist would be the doctor to see.Does anyone know how to get rid of the kind-of-green-skin on the upper lips?
I have the same thing, its just from the kind of tone you have in your skin. But what i do is i put on my foundation and then a little extra concealer on it. rub in the foundation good and then dab the concealer over it. good luck
wash your face everyday with salt and lime juice


then use honey as a mask

No comments:

Post a Comment