Monday, July 26, 2010

How can I get pink lips? (mouth)?

I have caramel colored skin but for some reason instead getting pink lips like my brother (who has the same color skin as me), I have an almost black top lip and pink bottom lip with a almost black color around it. How can I get pink lips? I don't smoke or drink. I stay out of the sun, and I drink 8 glasses of water, eat very healthy, and exercise.How can I get pink lips? (mouth)?
apply vaseline on ur lips before you go to bed and during the wenever u apply lipgloss or lipstick just quickly apply vaseline underneath it to protect it from any sort of damageHow can I get pink lips? (mouth)?
You can wear lip stain, it looks more natural than lipstick.





My question;


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment