Monday, July 26, 2010

I have a few blister like bumps at the top of my lips, and I wanna know could it be serious, could I have caug?

caught it from my boyfriend from kissing? It kind of burns because I've been picking at them, and I also have no carmex,I have a few blister like bumps at the top of my lips, and I wanna know could it be serious, could I have caug?
Im Not Sure But ive had this i think it might basically be a cold sore, but i used to have them fequently. You need a cream you can get from a local pharmasist i usually get cymex but there's different out there apply cream about twice a day morning and night before you sleep for about a month you should start seeing results within a week depends on how bad yours is. sorry if its not correct but maybe it is. Lloyd :)

No comments:

Post a Comment