Friday, August 20, 2010

Whats the BEST lip balm for dry, cracked lips?

Im tierd of wasting $ on lip balms that dont do anything. Please give a reccomendation or two, and if you want tell me what hasn't worked for you. Thanks :)Whats the BEST lip balm for dry, cracked lips?
Burt's Bee's. The Original formula works the best for me. Its soothing and it doesn't burn like carmex or blistex. It lasts and its also all natural, so you'll be helping the environment as well!! But I really do love it, its definitely worth the 2 to 3 dollars it costs!Whats the BEST lip balm for dry, cracked lips?
Vaseline, Palmer's Cocoa Butter stick, and The Body


Shop lip balm.





Burt's Bees didn't do anything special for me and


even though it doesn't really claim to heal chapped lips,


Lip Smackers didn't get rid of them.
Nivea Pearl and Shine. It's seriously addictive and looks good on your lips..and i swear it even makes my lips look fuller =P i've tried all the others like vaseline and stuff, but i just think this is the best for me..
I absolutely L鈾E Aveeno chapstick!





It's amazing and it about $2.50 :)


It smells and feels great on your lips!
Frankly one of the best things I have ever done was buy glycerine - used it on lips and follow up with some unrefinded cocoa butter.
Burt's Bee's lip balm. Get the original kind, the honey one smells NASTY.
Carmex - tastes/smells like @ss but it works well.. put it on before you go to sleep and when you wake up your lips will be like healed.
Balmex or Blistex are my favorites.
vasaline or carmex
BURTS BEES.
chapblock (cvs) or blistex
nivea- a kiss of moisture works soo perfect. i put it on and hours later i still feel my lips being moisturized!
BERTZ BEES ALL THE WAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment