Monday, August 23, 2010

Is smiling the second best thing to do with your lips?

You asked this one just for your wolfie . Didn't you ? * smile * D :)Is smiling the second best thing to do with your lips?
If kissing is one, and smiling is the other, how many lips have you kissed that didn't smile at you?





So, I'd say: smiling, kissing, and applying Chapstick.Is smiling the second best thing to do with your lips?
Depends upon who you have to do the first best thing. Second best is still the best loser.
in my book, its been the last for a long while...hun, i'd settle for 'second' any day
huh.... I think its my first since i ALWAYS smile I always lose at the Poke A Face game.... :D
kisssing is always 1st
Nope. Its the 3rd best thing...
Yep and talking is # 1 !
Sometimes it's the first best thing. ;-)
no but zipping them is as needed
hmmmmmm.....4th
Sure, why not.
Hmmmmm..........no.
Oh my, I usually smile first. Then i do the next best thing with my lips. ;)
I wonder what the first thing is
What a lovely question!! :) It made me smile, thank you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment