Monday, August 23, 2010

Does it bug anyone else when girls pucker up their lips and make a peace-sign w/ their hands?

I mean... idk, it just bugs me for some reason....Does it bug anyone else when girls pucker up their lips and make a peace-sign w/ their hands?
Just my opinion, but I think it is ';monkey see, monkey do';, they must think it is cool to do it....it is not, I feel that way about ';winks'; also, a person that winks at everybody, just seems silly to me, like why? (maybe they have something in their eye) or they have a special secret.


The pucker up look, actually shows all the wrinkles around your mouth...and is not the most attractive look, but anyway, thank you for your question. Have a great day!Does it bug anyone else when girls pucker up their lips and make a peace-sign w/ their hands?
Yes, i dont see the point of it! Like and then in every picture they do it.





I dont want to be mean to anyone that does so please dont take this to heart, i mean i probably do things that get on your nerves so no disrespect. :)
Ugh, yes! Especially, when they make the same face in EVERY pic.
No, I might want to kiss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment