Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Exactly what did Bush mean when he said ';read my lips';?

Make something up. That is what you are going to do anyway. Not one of you has asked yourself this question so your opinion is instantaneous without forethought.Exactly what did Bush mean when he said ';read my lips';?
I beleive he meant if you read his lips you`ll be able to tell how stupid he talks.Exactly what did Bush mean when he said ';read my lips';?
Sorry, I don't remember what it was about.
Bush, Sr. was trying to cull the hearing impaired vote.
He meant 'Pay attention. I really mean it ...no further taxes!...I ain't jist whistling Dixie. You can count on it...Honest...Believe me'.


Then he became president and, alas! He had to raise taxes.





(Rebate?)
ok. he meant ';go to the fridge and make yourself another hot pocket';
It will never be known what he meant because the part where he bent over and mooned the camera was edited out. Those who were there have been sworn to secrecy and the records have been sealed for 109 years, by which time everybody will say ';who gives a ratsash?';
You are talking about Bush sr. He meant,';Listen to what I say closely.'; The promise, however, was not fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment