Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i stop my lips going red?

Hello friends, i have a question





when it is quite cold, i notice my skin goes more pale (my skin is quite pale anyway) and my lips suddenly look go more red and darker?





is there anyway to stop this happening?How do i stop my lips going red?
Kiss me( frnch kiss).......How do i stop my lips going red?
No.


When you are cold, blood supply to the skin is restricted as it is the bodies natural response in maintaining core body temperature. Your lips do not 'go more red', they only appear more red against the paler skin. Your lips would indeed become more dark, again this is because of restricted blood flow . Eventually they would go blue if the body met with extreme cold conditions
red lips are good rnt they?





answer mine please:


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
CHAPSTICK.
Is that a bad thing? It's better than your nose turning into what looks like a tomato and your lips going blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment