Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have acne around the corner of my lips and abouve my lips and on my chin that WON'T go away. What can I do?

I used like 15 cleansers and and AcneFree. And there still there. What do I do?I have acne around the corner of my lips and abouve my lips and on my chin that WON'T go away. What can I do?
I recently started using Proactiv and it really does work. Worth the 20 bucks a month. Good Luck!I have acne around the corner of my lips and abouve my lips and on my chin that WON'T go away. What can I do?
use proactive
Hi, I am a Mary Kay beauty consultant. I have some wonderful products that are specially blended for Acne problems. If you will let me know what type of skin you have, dry/normal or combination/oily, I would be glad to send you some samples.
Use either Proactiv or go to a dermatologists!!!!
use proactive. it's the best.
get proactiv
Keep your face clean and do not use any medicenes or product becauase it will make you more acne
If you're the girl in the photo, I wouldn't even care if you had acne, I would be with you.





Oh wait, you're 11...nevermind.
Search Bee Luscious Cosmetics and get their medicated acne spot treatment its incredible your acne areas that you apply this product to will be gone in about 24 hours. It did wonders for my daughter I highly recommend it.
go to a dermatologist, even if u dont think its serious, they WILL help u!
clinique skin care


(yes they do have stores around)





http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>


all those products are for acne, and really work





and


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>


this is the 3-step cleanisng solution for your face. it does everything, and anything, and helps too!

No comments:

Post a Comment