Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How do you feel about relatives family members, kissing on the lips?

I find it gross. For example, a grown man kissing his mom on the lips? His mom has a very risque' life style. Or a grown man kissing his grown daughter or sisters on the lips? These too, have a very risque' life style. For starters, I think the lips are reserved for a sexual kiss. Kissing on the cheek is fine. Grown man would have no idea who his mom, daughter or sisters have been kissing. What if they have herpes? I think it is just inappropriate at the least, gross and dangerous at the worst.How do you feel about relatives family members, kissing on the lips?
I agreeHow do you feel about relatives family members, kissing on the lips?
Thanks! I left this one up for a vote as I wanted to see what those that didn't answer thought. Report Abuse

i kiss my dad on the lips. its just a quick peck when im leaving. i dont see whats sick about it. its just a way for me to show i love him.





not all kisses have to be passionate or sexual. it shows affection. and that doesnt have to be reserved for lovers
agree
it is weird if you're not used to it. maybe they just got used to it, and that's the way they show their affection for each other. you just have to respect that. i just think that if one family member is sick with something, i don't think he'll risk it to pass it onto his family. you just have to respect other people's ways and means of showing their affection.
is cheeks, is good
vomet much . .?
It is VERY gross %26amp; disgusting!!!
well out of order!
yes it is a little weird!!!
I would never kiss my mom on the lips, I guess because I don't like her too much.


I think it really depends on how you are raised. It seems a bit gross really, but I do think it says something positive about a family that feels close enough to do that.


Unless of course they are perverts, that's a whole other ball of wax.


I did however cry when my first child stopped kissing me on the mouth and moved to my cheek, because it signified he wasn't my baby anymore.
I have no problem kissing any woman on the lips. It's the guys that is the problem. However, if you were in Russia, men kissing men is the custom. A kiss is a form of love and appreciation. Sexual kissing should be between lovers. When I say that, I mean man and woman.
Kissing on the cheeks is better and safer too...
Yes, better not to.
Nasty, period.
I don't like it, when I was little my aunt kisses me on the lips, I hate her those times... now I don't let her anymore
EVERY ONES DIFFERENT , MY FAMILY DON'T KISS ON THE LIPS . AT THE SAME TIME . I DON'T THINK , EVERY KISS ON THE LIPS ,IS SEXUAL
Gotta agree with you that it is a bit icky and kind of weird
First, as long as there is no tongue you don't have to worry about catching anything besides a cold or flu maybe. Otherwise, as long as it's just a kiss there's no problem. Sounds like an easy hang up for you to get over. Your reading too much into a simple show of affection. I kiss my dog on the lips, doesn't mean I want him.
Yukko, but with my aunties what can I do.....
Yeah so its gross, grow up, and have a little tolerance for other peoples ways of life, if you dont like it, dont do it, if you dont like seeing others do it, dont be such a pervert and dont watch.





if you arent doing it whats your problem......





Isnt it inappropriate to be kissing anyone, unless you are intimate with them?





I think so
I hate it especially cuz I am just not a touchy feely type person and it's not fair when it invades my personal space
If this has been their tradition or culturally being practiced, I find no indifference in them. We must respect their cultural actions and preference, even if it doesn't please us. Anyway, their not doin it to displease us. I don't think there's wrong for them for being themselves. Exception however is if there's some incestuous things happening between them. :D
It seems like an incest moment you think? I personally don't agree with it, but I guess some families have certain beliefs on this.
I think it's ok in other culture, but i agree with you that it seems weird seeing grown up family members kiss each other on their lips..
I thinks it's a little weird. My husband's family does this, mine doesn't.
if its on the cheek, its ok








but on the lips... eww.





peace =]

No comments:

Post a Comment