Friday, August 20, 2010

What does he stare at my lips when we talk?

there is this guy i like but he has given me signs he likes me but never confesed to me but the times we have a talked he stares at my lips why does he do that?What does he stare at my lips when we talk?
He wants to kissssss you =].








xx-CodyWhat does he stare at my lips when we talk?
If it goes from eyes to lips,


he wants to kiss you.


Wait... when I stare at a guys lips I just want to make out with him SO bad.





Or you might have had something on your lips... but I doubt it.





Kiss him already!
Speaking as a guy myself, and the silly stuff I've done when interested in girls, he probably is thinking about kissing you.
He's thinking about kissing you! Does he also touch his face a lot when he's talking to you? A sure sign that he wants to take it to the next level.
he either wants a kiss or just looks at your lips like others may look at your eyes while conversating. but go with your gut, he definitely wants a kiss and so do you, so think about Hitch and take that step!
It could be because he can't hear you well. I have trouble hearing and when I stare at people's lips when they talk I find that it's easier to hear them. IDK just a theory.
Sounds like he wants a kiss. Or really likes them. I love girls lips especially when you can see them(no small lips) Mmmmmmmm
he either really likes your lips -colour, shape, etc or he want to make a move and kiss you.
Maybe he is reading your lips as you speak.
sounds like he just really like the shape of your lips.
He might like them and want to kiss them.
He wants you to give him oral.
He is deaf
I've heard that means he just wants to kiss you.
i think he wants to kiss you... you should move in
He wants to kiss you. it's true!
he wants to kiss u =]
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment