Friday, August 20, 2010

What the best product for really chapped lips!!?

what are some good, lipglosses, chapsticks, lipbutters that will really condition my lips? howe much do they cost? plz dont say drink more water b/c i usally already drink 7 or 8 bottols of water already





thanxWhat the best product for really chapped lips!!?
that one from bath and body works is great it smells minty and is very cooling i forget the name but the tube is light green and it is a bit pricey but great or regular chapstick is good tooWhat the best product for really chapped lips!!?
Ok.. First let me clear up for you something that I recently learned. Chapstick brand lip balm actually makes your lips drier overtime, so don't use that. What I do when I get extremely chapped lips is, massage unscented lotion on them for like 10 minutes. It makes a huge difference, trust me. It will get all of the peeling skin off. After you do that, use Carmex every day. Carmex smells and tastes nasty but it works very well.
I find Vaseline, Softlips and the Blistex that are the original/standard green, burgundy and blue sticks (the medical ones (blue %26amp; white) work awesomely!) just sit on my lips and make them peely and don't penetrate. They make my lips feel worse, it's just like wax sitting on top of them. The best is Burts Bees! And, if you can find them anymore, Cool Aqua. They stopped selling them around where I live, but if you ever see one..GRAB IT.
Burt's Bees. There is no better product and there will be no better product. I have tried every balm on the market, pretty much, and this remains the only lip balm my lips haven't become immune to. Every swipe sends peppermint tingles through my lips! LOL
i use palmers coca butter stick. it's VERY moisturizing and the stick is HUGE. you can get it at drug stores for less than $4
There are a lot of good chapsticks but Vaseline is the best that works for me. I keep a small jar on my nightstand. Also I use a old Carmex jar and keep Vaseline in it. I've also used baby oil.
Vaseline! it is extremely good put it on before u sleep or put a small bit on then put some coloured lip gloss on over it!! also, it looks like sheer gloss anyway!


Hope it helps!
Carmex.
Carmex
Carmex or Vaseline. They work great! :)
carmex or blistex





works like magic :)
BURTS BEES!
well vaseline always works well for me!
burts bees


nd its like $3

No comments:

Post a Comment