Friday, August 20, 2010

Can I use wax on my vaginal lips?

I bought a box of sally hansen express wax, I don't have a problem with my pubic hair but when I shave I can't seem to get the hair on the lips. I am scared I might pull one off, is that possible? I don't have access to a professional right now, so that is not an option.





ThanksCan I use wax on my vaginal lips?
i highly doubt that you'll pull one off, but i would recomend reading the box to see if it says that you can use it for bikini area. if it doesn't, buy some that does!











(hey rig..the whole point is to get the hair off..so yeah, that's what she's hoping it will do)Can I use wax on my vaginal lips?
when it drys it will pull hair


and that will hurt .......if you like pain


go for it
Thats going to hurt!

















but worth the effort!
Don't do it your self!
i would only wax the sides for a bikini i wouldnt wax your lips because its not necessary unless your like a model. And i dont think you cant rip off your vagina lips.
I wouldn't do it yourself but yes you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment