Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Have you ever met a woman with raven hair & ruby lips with sparks flying from her fingertips?

Just come in but I have to tell you....








.....that would be a real Witchy Woman. See how high she flies, she's got the moon in her eye.....








...or so I hearHave you ever met a woman with raven hair %26amp; ruby lips with sparks flying from her fingertips?
Reminds me of one of the characters in my story, but she's a Vampire, rather than a witch...





A lot of people think that song was inspired by Stevie Nicks {who Don Henley went out with} but it wasn't. But, *supposedly*, 'Life in the Fast Lane' was inspired by Stevie and Lindsey...Have you ever met a woman with raven hair %26amp; ruby lips with sparks flying from her fingertips?
Yeah, but in my case she turned out to be a ';bitchy woman'; instead of a ';witchy woman.';





EDIT - on one date we went rushing down that freeway, messed around and got lost. We didn't care we were just dying to get off.............
LMAO, I have to agree 100% with Carl F. on that one. Now that I think about it that song describes my ex to a T.


Except change the title to Bitchey Woman!!!
My third favorite Eagles song behind Hotel California and Lyin Eyes. I kind of imagine you that way. How ya doing sexy.
No but i have met some real bitcy women in my time.


I have met Stevie Nicks signing autographs when she was promoting the Bella Donna Album.





However a great tune by the eagles!
No wonder there is going to be a heartache tonight.


Take Care


Dave.


Back at you; Ooh I'm leaving before the tears start to fall.
Yeah, all the time! Echo voices in the night, oooh, she's a restless spirit on an endless night..





Yep, good times.
Well yes but I was responding to a kitchen fire call, I warned her not to put foil in the microwave!
That witchy woman is dating a good friend of mine.
Yes, I have met a woman like that, but things didn't work out. I still miss her!!!!
Nope but she sounds like ny kind of girl!
Oh yeah... that Witchy Woman!
Oh, you mean a WITCH....
Yea, sounds a lot like My Son's psychotic Mother, My ex.
if i did i would run lol



Yeah..my mother
my math teacher Mrs. Wilson... what a *****.

No comments:

Post a Comment