Monday, August 23, 2010

Can anyone suggest a way to keep my lips for a long time?

i fade my lips using foundation because they are a really bright shade of pink but it wears off really quickly. A woman at mac said there is nothing i can do which i doubt. Is there a long lasting foundation/cover up thats water and smudge prrooof or a prep/prime for my lips that'll make it last longerCan anyone suggest a way to keep my lips for a long time?
Vaseline! It is the best primer ive used in a lonnnnnnnng time. No matter if i eat or what it stays on and my lipgloss still is in tack.














= ]Can anyone suggest a way to keep my lips for a long time?
use a cover up stick on your lips and put a clear lip gloss over it, thats what my sister does and it seems to work

No comments:

Post a Comment