Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Make-question on making lips more sexy and full?

Everyone in school tells me i have Jessica Elba's eyes and always say i have sexy eyes. Now my lips aren't very big and i want to know what will make then look more fuller and more focused on,I'm turning 16 next month and would like a new look.ALSO A EYE SHADOW FOR MY BROWN EYES TO MAKE THEM EVEN MORE APPEALING.Make-question on making lips more sexy and full?
A lip plumper?


I like Too Faced Lip Injection. Its $20ish.


Not too much though, normally just a bit in the centre will do. Otherwise your lips can look swollen, not such a great look. :)





And eyeshadows, I'm probably not too helpful with. I like bright and glittery. But MAC do really nice eyeshadows, I'd go try some there.Make-question on making lips more sexy and full?
i use buxom lips bare essentuals. i know it may sound weird but the colors are gorgeous and they plump your lips just enough. also for brown eyes i would suggest a bronzy gold eye shadow to really make your eyes stand out





hope i helped :)
http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/product/B000UE7T1Y/ref=sr_11_1/182-6907514-2847226?ie=UTF8%26amp;bcBrand=core%26amp;nodeID=APS
why do u want your lips to be full and big for?


aren't you happy with what god gave you?
go on to youtube.com and ask on there and then it gives you a tutorial x

No comments:

Post a Comment