Monday, August 23, 2010

Got very dry sore lips and a very itchy neck coming up with excema?

got a very itchy neck even my eye brows are itchy my lips feel like they are on fire what is the most likely cause of thisGot very dry sore lips and a very itchy neck coming up with excema?
it could be an allergic reaction - have you started using any new soaps or creams on your face?





it could also be an anxiety related flare up of eczema.





you need to see a doctor so they can give you something to counteract the itching (a heavy duty moisturiser is most likely) and diagnose what is causing this so it doent happen again.





in the mean time use a perfume free moisturiser on your face, avoid using soap products, and get something like blistex for your lips to stop the burning





hope you feel better soon!Got very dry sore lips and a very itchy neck coming up with excema?
man...i have exacly the same problem that you have...like my eyes also feel on fire like if a drop of hot sauce dropped inside my eye and also i been having some itchying in my neck and on my lips it also feels like its on fire...wen you get a better answer.write to me..and hope you get better peace Report Abuse

You could be allergic to something, or could be excema put mosturiser on and see if it helps if not go to your GP

No comments:

Post a Comment