Monday, August 23, 2010

Can I contract hemorrhoids from someone on my lips?

No, you are at risk for STDs though if you don't use a dental dam during analangous.Can I contract hemorrhoids from someone on my lips?
I sincerely hope you mean herpes and not hemorrhoids! Hemorrhoids are caused by thrombosed blood vessels around your anus. Herpes is caused by the herpes virus, and if you have made contact with someone with herpes, yes this can be contracted to your lips. But no worries - if you are speaking of actual hemorrhoids, this is not contagious, it is more of an anatomical defect.Can I contract hemorrhoids from someone on my lips?
no you can only have hemmorrhoids in your rear, it is not contagious nor a disease, just swelling of the polyps in the rectum.
No hemorrhoids are basically enlarged blood vessels of the anus. Usaually caused by constipation, pregnancy etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment