Friday, August 20, 2010

I always seem to have a strong salt taste on my lips, but dont use salt. Why?.?

Almost every day I seem to taste salt residue on my lips each day and never used to till approx 2 months back. I dont use salt and I dont think Ive change my eating/drinking pattern (dont do alcohol).I always seem to have a strong salt taste on my lips, but dont use salt. Why?.?
stop giving all those blowjobsI always seem to have a strong salt taste on my lips, but dont use salt. Why?.?
maybe youve been sweating more? sweat is salty
Have you had any recent respiratory tract/chest infections or sore throat? Sometimes infections can temporarily affect taste sensations. Acid reflux can also give you an unpleasant taste in the mouth.





People with cystic fibrosis have very salty sweat, but I'm sure you'd know if you had that by now.
Maybe just sweating a lot, is it hot where you are or are you exerting yourself more than usual.
Exercise - causing you to sweat more ?
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment