Friday, August 20, 2010

I love reading but my lips seem to get tired after a couple of chapters. How can I prevent this ............

from happening? I appreciate any suggestions, please, serious answers only and try to keep them short.





Poll: Lip service or lip reading?I love reading but my lips seem to get tired after a couple of chapters. How can I prevent this ............
Keep things interesting! Lips want to dress up too, my friend...





I have this lip gloss that will look fantastic on you...





or we can get together and exercise them to build stamina...I love reading but my lips seem to get tired after a couple of chapters. How can I prevent this ............
oh... I think you know what I'm alluding to :)





Thanks, baby! Report Abuse

I fall asleep if I try to read out loud. Everytime I go to read to the grandchildren it happens. Do excerises with your mouth saying the vowels everyday that is what was told to me.
I used to have the same problem, but then I started lubricating my lips by giving head after every chapter.





Problem solved.
Don't read out loud even if you're use to doing it, you can get use to reading in your head.
Hi My Friend,


Don't read with your lips that will only make your lips tired and dry..Read with you eyes only and that will slove your lip problem..Lol


Your Friend,


poppy1
lip service, Do some more exericse to strenghen your lips.





Try Bubba's guide to mouth breathers that should help you out
Lip Service is badly needed
wait until it comes out into a movie


lip service
Don't ';Read'; the book...





Use the pages to roll your own cigarettes...





(Unless it's a Library Book...that would be bad...)
(passes over the chapstick)


I just don't know what to say


maybe your kids or wife will read to you:just a thouht y'know
Don't read out loud. Do not even mouth the words. Just read silently.
You know the same thing happens to me when I read Penthouse forum!








Lip service....Always lip service!
I'll gag you...then you read o.k.? Maybe that's not a good idea, I can find other ways to keep your mouth busy.......mmmmmmmmm....................鈥?br>




LIP SERVICE
Learn to speed read. You're lips won't have time to move.
service. chew gum
*blank stare*





get back in the cellar..........





*shakes head*
Have a friend read to you.


Lip service.
try books on tape
lip reading


would you mind doing that a tad lower... okay thanks ;)
Three words: picture books.
duck tape works wonders....
ummm maybe you shouldn't read out loud?
hmm, i have something on the back of my neck i want you to read

No comments:

Post a Comment