Friday, August 20, 2010

So i have braces and i didn't have a first kiss on the lips what should i do?

OK so i didn't have my first kiss yet and i have braces. my boyfriend wants to make out and have a long kiss and I'm not sure what to do. i don't want to hurt him with my braces.Also i don't know how i should kiss and i just need help. Please help!So i have braces and i didn't have a first kiss on the lips what should i do?
okay sweetie, i'm 17. i got my braces when i was 15. i had my first kiss when i was 16. aka, my first kiss was with braces!!! i also have made out with my current, sort of boyfriend. it isn't bad lol and you won't hurt him. promise. my only advice tho is if you have the rubberbands they give you in the little plastic bag, don't wear them while u kiss. just awkward if they snap in the middle of making out lol





answer my question?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ai0PAto1bqLdfcRe8Vvg8TQJ53NG;_ylv=3?qid=20090724214731AAFc4XkSo i have braces and i didn't have a first kiss on the lips what should i do?
well if he is a good boyfriend you will be able to tell him that you are worried/uncomfortable, so just tell him and ask him if you can take it slow, besides your first kiss shouldn't be planned because it won't be as special, just let it happen and you will be thankful you did

No comments:

Post a Comment