Monday, August 23, 2010

Please can you help me about utilitarian explanation of sexual lips?

As stated, it's difficult to determine ';exactly'; what you are wanting to talk about.. you may try restating the question a little...





I'm going to go on an assumption that you are wanting to shoot your lips up with collagen or something like that and you need a utilitarian explanation for your boyfriend or whomever... if that is the case just tell them that the feeling they will be getting deep inside will make it all worth while for them (the ends justify the means = utilitarian).





If I'm way off base.. well just reword your question so I can know exactly what you are wanting to ask.Please can you help me about utilitarian explanation of sexual lips?
I am assuming that it means that basically everyone can kiss everyone else and that there is no limit as long as it makes others happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment