Monday, August 23, 2010

Why do my lips feel extremely dry, stiff?

It happened recently. My lips felt really dry. They even got paler than before. My lips feel like they are cracking.


please tell me what is going on.Why do my lips feel extremely dry, stiff?
Drink more water.


Weather changing too.


Be sure to take a multi vitamin and apply pure vitamin e to your lips


Invest in Berts bee lip gloss, and they make a lip balm -


Why do my lips feel extremely dry, stiff?
They're probably just really dry, thats why one coat of chapstick and vaseline haven't been working. The same thing happened to my lips, i just put on a lot of the extra moisture chapstick and my lips are fine now. =]
If you are exposed to extreme cold or too much sunlight could be the reason. Try Glycerine in rose water is a old stand-by. Try any vitamin pills containing adequate amt. of vitamin B complex (specifically, riboflavin).
i have heard licking your lips can create your lips to be dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment