Friday, August 20, 2010

Can u suggest me some tips for removing the hair above my lips?

let it be an home remidyCan u suggest me some tips for removing the hair above my lips?
There are a lot of home remedy's but the best thing will be to get threaded. I live in Memphis and there is a Indian shop here and all they do all day is thread hair off of peoples faces. They are very affordable (cheaper than going to the day spa and they are clean too). I am very hairy. They threaded my eyebrows, my entire face and neck for 25.00 and of course I gave a tip. I know you can get the eye brows threaded for 7.00. So this is as cheap as going to the store and buying any hair removing product yourself. Look in your area for shops that do threading. I put you tube links below of people doing the threading technique.Can u suggest me some tips for removing the hair above my lips?
Plucking (tweezing), Shaving, Depilatory creams and Waxing are temporary hair removal methods. Waxing usually lasts for 3 weeks, but it is painful. Electrolysis and laser hair removal are ';permanent'; hair removal methods but are expensive and you have to find a trained professional, otherwise your skin could be damaged. A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://www.hairremoval.in
there is a creme you can buy at Sallys Beauty Supply WiGi and it cost about $4 and you put it above your lip and leave it on up to 8 minutes and then wipe w/a clean wet towel. I use it on myself and my clients. You won't be sorry!
i have a tiny epilator just for the lip area and it does a great job. You must do it at night or you will have a red mark all over the top lip and you dont want people to see you like that!!!!
Trim with cuticle scissors, tweeze, shave, bleach, or wax (the latter 2 would need store-bought products).





I usually trim mine with scissors, and pluck out the few thicker hairs with tweezers.
a home remedy.


well you should go out and buy some hair removal cream, it would work best.


but if your not willing to do that, use tweezers, tho that may take time.
you can buy a bleaching kit at a drugstore, or there are also waxing kits available
bleach and or wax

No comments:

Post a Comment